opinion of anime over time
- pre-weeb: oh, those Japanese cartoon things! I saw an episode of sailor moon once
- naruto phase: I love naruto!!!! Itadakimasu! *attempts to use chopsticks on instant ramen* jutsuuuuu! *does naruto run up tree, falls on ass*
- the Full Weeb: IM REALLY KAWAII ANIME IS MY LIFE BAKA BAKA BAKA
- post-naruto: naruto is so lame and overrated. anyone who likes is a baka. I watch the REAL anime, like vampire knight and soul eater. Desu
- post-weeb: anime is for babies. I hate anime, fucking weeaboos need to stop clogging up this earth
- accidentally finding an anime I like: it's just one, I'm not a weeb or anything. I just appreciate this ONE show regardless of the medium.
- weeb-in-denial: I... I'm not a weeb... okay maybe I am. I'm so sorry. Gomen
- post-weeb weeb: Y'ALL BITCHES BETTER CALL ME SENPAI
Its called the Death Waltz, and was written as a joke but people have attempted it on piano.
Saxes move downstage.
SWEET JESUS CLICK THAT
the added directions are great.
'gradually become irritated'
'cresc., or not'
'untie slip knot'
'bow real fast, slippage may occur'
Release the penguins
"rests are imaginary"
"All Harpists stand up and wait"
"Like a New Orleans concentration(?) choir"
From the article:
“ I was really careful in making monsters faint rather than die. I think that young people playing games have an abnormal concept about dying. They start to lose and say, “I’m dying.” It’s not right for kids to think about a concept of death that way. They need to treat death with more respect.”