Okay so imagine the villain has captured a girl the protagonist cares about and is all like “I’ll kill her unless you give me the macguffin!”
And the hero’s like “that will never happen! I love her and she loves me! Right?”
And the girl’s like “um…this isn’t the best time.”
And the protagonist screams she’s a friendzoning whore and abandons her.
And the villain’s like “fuck that guy” and teaches her how to walk in thigh-high leather boots.
if u don’t reblog this… Your lying.
ARE YOU KIDDING ME
THIS WAS THE OTP OF MY CHILDHOOD
You DO realize that Magenta is a boy, right?
nickelodeon was all like fuck gender sterotypes
I don’t give a fuck what their gender is. I still ship it.
Send me an aspect
- Breath: How have you changed over the past year?
- Light: Would you consider yourself lucky? Why?
- Time: What is your favourite memory?
- Space: If you could be anywhere right now, where would you be?
- Life: Are you a rule breaker by heart?
- Hope: What are you looking forward to?
- Void: Do you like being alone?
- Heart: Have you ever been in love?
- Mind: Do you make decisions easily?
- Doom: Have you ever gotten injured?
- Blood: Do you form strong friendships?
- Rage: What are your biggest pet peeves?
In the way the silky, long-eared cavalier spaniel no longer holds any great resemblance to her fox-hunting forebearers, fans of the toy Ampora (enjoyed for their jewel-like coloration, dramatic double-curved horns, and affectionate temperament) would scarcely recognize the tough and hardy worktroll founder of the breed….
—”The Better Companion™'s Big Book Of Trolls: Finding a Friend That's Right For You!”
the fact that there are animals who can see colors that i cant which means that there are colors that exist that it is literally impossible for me to envision is such fucking bullshit that i wanna rip open a couch and eat it
Humans have 3 types of rods for processing color (red green and blue). Mantis Shrimp have 16.